- Places providing luxurious or hedonistic living: he had lived the life of a roué in the fleshpots of London and ParisMore example sentences
- Even so, they knew they had to shun London's fleshpots, since they had only two trains they could catch after the game, the 7.30 pm and the 8.30 pm - the latter being the very last they could take north on a Saturday night.
- After their wild night in the fleshpots and hotspots of Leeds, the boys, together with a trio of female friends head to Mull.
- This travel writer shuns the baking, bleached fleshpots of Tenerife's southern climes to find a different kind of holiday in the north of the island…
early 16th century: with biblical allusion to the fleshpots of Egypt (Exod. 16:3).
More definitions of fleshpotsDefinition of fleshpots in:
- The US English dictionary