(North American also flextime /ˈflɛkstʌɪm/)
- A system of working a set number of hours with the starting and finishing times chosen within agreed limits by the employee: a 35-hour week with flexitimeMore example sentences
- It has all the key features of a time and attendance system geared to accommodate flexitime and annualised hours solutions in an Irish employment situation.
- One solution, Conran believes, could be flexitime, with employees choosing, within certain limits, when to start and end their working day.
- Flexible working hours can take the form of annualised hours, compressed hours, flexitime, home working or job sharing.
More definitions of flexitimeDefinition of flexitime in:
- The US English dictionary