Definition of flexo in English:
Short for flexography.
- The inky wastewater is easily drained and rinsed from flexo pulps, but is very difficult to clean for reuse or disposal.
- We promote the industry through a publicity and marketing programme aimed at users to promote the overall image and uses of flexo together with its technological achievements.
adjectiveBack to top
short for flexographic (see flexography).
- The flexo process is used to yield a range of country, colonial, floral and mini-print designs.
- The most widely used print processes are surface, flexographic or flexo, gravure and screen.
- In the typical flexo printing sequence, the substrate is fed into the press from a roll.
Definition of flexo in:
- Spanish dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan