- A pure lustrous kind of glass originally made with flint.More example sentences
- The ‘Barlow lens’, a modification of this telescope lens, is a negative achromatic combination of flint glass and crown glass.
- This goblet of about the same period is made of a type of soda glass soon to be outmoded by the new English flint glass.
- Blown of colorless flint glass and embellished with cutting and engraving, the Madison decanters are the earliest documented objects from the manufactory.
More definitions of flint glassDefinition of flint glass in:
- The US English dictionary