- A large pad of paper bound so that each page can be turned over at the top to reveal the next, used on a stand at presentations.More example sentences
- Simon carried his bag of what-nots in with him and clicked his fingers and instantly the flip charts were standing, the projector screen was up and the room was set to stun.
- Software-based command centres have taken over the type of duties that would have involved blackboards, whiteboards and flip charts, and replaced them with an electronic data management tool.
- Suitable flip charts or a whiteboard should be used for recording the proceedings.
More definitions of flip chartDefinition of flip chart in:
- The US English dictionary