- The hinged arm attached to the ball float in the ballcock of a water cistern.More example sentences
- The common ballcock is the plunger-valve ballcock with the float arm.
- For a ball assembly, this is done by moving the float ball in or out on the float arm, and also moving the adjusting screw located where the float arm meets the valve assembly.
- If lifting the ball up stops the water from running, try to bend the float arm down to get the right buoyancy.
More definitions of float armDefinition of float arm in:
- The US English dictionary