- 1Capable of floating.More example sentences
- The story sounded like fun and I went to the British countryside to observe a test of the adventurer's customized floatable steed, which looked like a Zamboni mounted on barrels.
- By success, I mean building a large, floatable enterprise.
- He was pressed in cross-examination to suggest an explanation for the fact that no wreckage of the ship or its floatable contents were ever found.
- 1.1chiefly US (Of water) able to support floating objects; deep enough to float in.More example sentences
- So [it was] perhaps not quite swimmable, but certainly floatable on a raft.
More definitions of floatableDefinition of floatable in:
- The US English dictionary