- A substance which promotes the clumping of particles, especially one used in treating waste water.More example sentences
- The latter has four subgroups: corrosion inhibitors, coagulants and flocculants, oxidizers, biocides, and all other.
- The chemical/petroleum processing industry is a heavy user of water treatment chemicals, ranging from corrosion inhibitors to coagulants or flocculants.
- Calgon Carbon emphasizes one major product, activated carbon; and SNF Floerger focuses on flocculants with plants in the South-East region of the United States.
More definitions of flocculantDefinition of flocculant in:
- The US English dictionary