noun(usually floor exercises)
- A routine of gymnastic exercises performed without the use of apparatus.More example sentences
- On floor exercise one gymnast tumbled a double layout, two whips to double pike, and stuck full-in dismount.
- On floor exercise, Chusovitina performed a full-out one night and a double layout another night.
- Since then, he has been regularly performing floor exercise, pommel horse, parallel bars, horizontal bar and roman rings at competitive levels.
More definitions of floor exerciseDefinition of floor exercise in:
- The US English dictionary