Definition of florist in English:
A person who sells and arranges cut flowers.
- We enjoy selling to florists because florists love flowers as much as we do.
- Never eat flowers sold by nurseries or florists; they are not grown for consumption.
- The area's obsession with flowers means local florists are burning the midnight oil just to keep up with demand.
- Example sentences
- I passionately believe that floristry is art for everyone.
- But where else can you find art galleries, wonderful clothes, antiques, home design, exquisite floristry and all with free parking?
- It offers specialist courses in agriculture, animal management, equine, horticulture, garden design, floristry and wildlife, game and conservation management.
Definition of florist in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Spain
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in India
Most popular in Pakistan