- A plant that flowers at a specified time or in a specified manner: bedding plants and other summer flowerersMore example sentences
- Late winter flowerers amongst the exotic garden plants include the range of azaleas, camellias, purple magnolias and snow-sprayed, white Cape May bushes.
- Clearly fulfilling the public's desire for heavy flowerers, Harkness sells more floribundas than any other group of roses, and has done so consistently since the late 1970s.
- Group one is made up of early flowerers including montana, armandii, alpina, and macropetala, all of which are about to flower their hearts out and so are best avoided.
More definitions of flowererDefinition of flowerer in:
- The US English dictionary