- A small container, typically with sloping sides and made from plastic or earthenware, used for growing a plant in.More example sentences
- There were flowerpots with plastic plants and the room was painted a happy green and there was a large green frame that contained Viviane's picture with one of her friends.
- Will an apple seed planted into a flowerpot grow into an apple tree or a flower?
- In some instances the plants are shown in flowerpots or cups.
More definitions of flowerpotDefinition of flowerpot in:
- The US English dictionary