- An instrument for measuring the rate of flow of water, gas, or fuel, especially through a pipe.More example sentences
- A single oscillator can serve as both a sensor (e.g., flowmeter, acoustic velocimeter) and an orifice.
- Before measurement, the turbine flowmeter was calibrated using a three liter calibration syringe.
- Handheld peak expiratory flowmeters have been widely used in the management of bronchial asthma, and as such are familiar to family physicians.
More definitions of flowmeterDefinition of flowmeter in:
- The US English dictionary