- another term for flow chart.More example sentences
- This means that flowsheets used for charting can never be left where someone may inadvertently see them.
- This tool could take the form of a pain flowsheet, as recommended in the literature, to allow ongoing assessment before and after a pain intervention is undertaken.
- Indeed, in previous studies, documentation on pain assessment improved with implementation of a pain flowsheet.
More definitions of flowsheetDefinition of flowsheet in:
- The US English dictionary