- A mineral consisting of calcium fluoride which typically occurs as cubic crystals, colourless when pure but often coloured by impurities.More example sentences
- A greisen is a quartz - mica aggregate containing significant amounts of cassiterite, wolframite, fluorite, topaz, rutile, and tourmaline.
- Stalactite-like structures were common in the Black Sheep pocket, forming knobs and fingers of matrix covered with druzy quartz, fluorite, and galena crystals.
- Coexisting MI phases in these rocks include garnet, plagioclase, quartz, tourmaline and fluorite.
More definitions of fluoriteDefinition of fluorite in:
- The US English dictionary