- A chemical that fluoresces, especially one used as a label in biological research.More example sentences
- In these experiments, the CTs of No.18 and No.19 were visualized simultaneously by painting these territories with differently labeled fluorochromes.
- EtBr, as a fluorochrome intercalating into DNA, is widely used for the study of molecular organization of chromatin.
- Slides were prepared using the same enzyme treatment employed for fluorochromes, except that they were not aged before staining.
More definitions of fluorochromeDefinition of fluorochrome in:
- The US English dictionary