Definition of fluorography in English:
Photography in which the image is formed by fluorescence, used chiefly in biomedical research.
- The gels were neutralized in 2 M TRIS for 5 min and subjected to fluorography by soaking for 30 min in Amplify.
- The cell-free medium was subjected to two-dimensional PAGE, and the 1 PIs were visualized by fluorography.
- Gels were then impregnated with Amplify TM, dried, and subjected to fluorography according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Example sentences
- This paper proposes an algorithm which maps the position of a catheter tip on a fluorograph to the 3D position in magnetic resonance angiography (MRA) data.
- Why change film fluorographs for fluorographs using digital X-ray images?
Definition of fluorography in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in the UK
Most popular in Canada
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan