noun[mass noun] Medicine
- A synthetic antidepressant drug which acts by prolonging the effect of the neurotransmitter serotonin on the brain.More example sentences
- There was no difference in the effect size on either parameter between imipramine and the SSRIs, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, citalopram, paroxetine, and sertraline.
- The SSRI class includes citalopram, fluoxetine, fluvoxamine, paroxetine, and sertraline.
- For Fluoxetine and fluvoxamine no specific effect of medication has been noted.
More definitions of fluvoxamineDefinition of fluvoxamine in:
- The US English dictionary