- A device consisting of one or more soft iron cores each surrounded by primary and secondary windings, used for determining the characteristics of an external magnetic field from the signals produced in the secondary windings: [as modifier]: a fluxgate compassMore example sentences
- More than 60 oriented samples were taken from these sequences to confirm the fluxgate determinations in the laboratory by thermal and alternating field (a.f.) stepwise demagnetization.
- The MADS consists of two separate high-speed, 3-axes digital fluxgate magnetometers.
- They were measured using a Molspin fluxgate magnetometer and subjected to partial thermal demagnetization using a Magnetic Measurements microprocessor-controlled demagnetizer.
More definitions of fluxgateDefinition of fluxgate in:
- The US English dictionary