Definition of fluxional in English:
1Subject to flux.
- This indicates that the helix is probably fluxional even when the receptor is not activated.
- The major contribution to this CRMS is the low-resolution loop region, which is likely to be quite fluxional and may be very different between crystal and solution.
2 Mathematics , dated Relating to fluxions.
- The second version occurs as Corollary 2 to Proposition 7 and was thought of as a method of expanding solutions of fluxional equations in infinite series.
- The mathematics curriculum grew accordingly to include algebra, trigonometry, and sometimes even Newton's fluxional calculus.
- Berkeley's arguments are directed chiefly against the Newtonian fluxional calculus.
Words that rhyme with fluxionalconstructional, instructional
Definition of fluxional in:
- US English dictionary
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.