- 1Subject to flux.More example sentences
- This indicates that the helix is probably fluxional even when the receptor is not activated.
- The major contribution to this CRMS is the low-resolution loop region, which is likely to be quite fluxional and may be very different between crystal and solution.
- 2 Mathematics , • dated Relating to fluxions.More example sentences
- The second version occurs as Corollary 2 to Proposition 7 and was thought of as a method of expanding solutions of fluxional equations in infinite series.
- The mathematics curriculum grew accordingly to include algebra, trigonometry, and sometimes even Newton's fluxional calculus.
- Berkeley's arguments are directed chiefly against the Newtonian fluxional calculus.
More definitions of fluxionalDefinition of fluxional in:
- The US English dictionary