- 1A meeting or other event attended by people who arrive by air: a helicopter fly-inMore example sentences
- Late last year I attended the fly-in at Finger Lakes Arrow-sports in upstate New York where I was lucky enough to take a class taught by Mike Barber and Dennis Pagan.
- The weather overhead North Island was perfect for the first fly-in, and the event went flawlessly.
- During the past seven years the Mid West Aero Club's annual fly-in event has gone from strength to strength - this year has proved no different.
- 1.1An act of transporting people or goods by air: one or two fly-ins to remote lakesMore example sentences
- They easily slide into a bag or backpack, and come with molded tie-down loops that fasten to any sturdy object - perfect for weekend fly-ins.
More definitions of fly-inDefinition of fly-in in:
- The US English dictionary