- A substance sprayed from an aerosol that kills flying insects.More example sentences
- I presume that many of them are pesticides sprayed on our foods, fly sprays, and household products, as well as building materials.
- I discharged several sprays of nerve gas fly spray into the room, shut the bedroom door and then waited half an hour for it work.
- We are wondering whether this means flea powders and fly sprays.
More definitions of fly sprayDefinition of fly spray in:
- The US English dictionary