- 1Contaminated through contact with flies and their eggs and larvae: flyblown meatMore example sentences
- Unfortunately, however, the rest of the fruit bowl is filled with nothing but mouldy old chestnuts and flyblown rhubarb.
- It could be food if you'd been trained to think it was, if you grew up eating nothing but damp gray meat, but man: this is like humid newspaper that spent a week impacting in the colon of a flyblown cow corpse.
- No, I do not have to go to the co-op, scoop it from a flyblown communal vat with a wooden spoon, put it in my reusable crock and carry it to the barter-counter with the handy hemp handle.
- 1.1Infested with flies; dirty and unpleasant: the flyblown pool halls of his youthMore example sentences
- Well, that only goes so far; you don't shop at his flyblown Meat Shoppe because he only started selling you blue meat last year.
- What sane person sends the father of their infant children to a flyblown African country to look good?
- The first is a Malawian who wants to escape to Britain because she's tired of striving for next-to-nothing in flyblown hospitals and looks forward to making 10 or 20 times her salary in a job with the NHS.
More definitions of flyblownDefinition of flyblown in:
- The US English dictionary