- A movement in riding in which the leading leg in the canter position is changed without loss of speed while the horse is in the air.More example sentences
- The more difficult dressage test caught several riders, with the counter canter to flying change section appearing to cause the most difficulty.
- Pat and Magic continued to wow the crowd with canter half pass to flying change to canter half pass, perfect halts, and trotting backward.
- ‘Most of the mistakes come because we are too quick with our aids,’ Schumacher said, whether that is in a trot-walk transition or a flying change.
More definitions of flying changeDefinition of flying change in:
- The US English dictionary