(North American flight jacket)
- A short jacket similar to a bomber jacket, typically of leather and with a warm lining or collar and several pockets.More example sentences
- The seating is arranged one-behind-the-other which makes me think that perhaps a leather flight jacket and aviator shades may have been more appropriate attire than jeans and T-shirt.
- He opened her closet, collected his flight jacket, and strolled back to his car.
- For those who love roaring around on motorbikes, the most popular items these days are leather flight jackets and motorcycle jackets, to say nothing of the full-zip, reversible jackets.
More definitions of flying jacketDefinition of flying jacket in:
- The US English dictionary