- A style of popular music incorporating elements of folk and electronic music: this is as perfect an example of melodic folktronica as one might hope to find [as modifier]: a folktronica bandMore example sentences
- He is quickly becoming an influential part of London's popular folktronica scene.
- In the meantime, we're going to experience a wave of typical "folktronica" albums, some better than others.
- Occasionally dubbed "folktronica", SRW are doing their best to give soothing, trance-like instrumental music a good name.
More definitions of folktronicaDefinition of folktronica in:
- The US English dictionary