- The traditional behaviour or way of life of a particular community or group of people: a study of Cherokee folklore and folkwaysMore example sentences
- The dievturi look to ancient Latvian culture, particularly folk songs, for their beliefs and are credited for their efforts in maintaining old folkways.
- A gradual transition to American life weakened immigrant folkways.
- Hurston's ethnography of African American folklore and folkways was published in 1935.
More definitions of folkwaysDefinition of folkways in:
- The US English dictionary