- A contagious viral disease of cattle and sheep, causing ulceration of the hoofs and around the mouth.More example sentences
- What if a feedlot were implanted with the virus causing foot-and-mouth disease, anthrax, or Mad Cow disease?
- It is important that it be able to act in a timely manner if there are problems to do with scrapie, mad cow disease, or foot-and-mouth disease.
- As infections go, mad cow disease and foot-and-mouth disease don't have much in common.
More definitions of foot-and-mouth diseaseDefinition of foot-and-mouth disease in:
- The US English dictionary