- A bridge designed to be used by pedestrians: he took a short cut across a railway footbridgeMore example sentences
- From the end of the lane, cross the river by the footbridge alongside the railway bridge and then turn right along the riverbank.
- We crossed the Weld using the footbridge at the controversial bridge site, riding up the south side of the valley.
- Work involved restoration of the Podgill viaduct, repairs to the farm bridge and two over bridges plus a new footbridge.
More definitions of footbridgeDefinition of footbridge in:
- The US English dictionary