- (Of a person or animal) having raw and painful feet from much walking: I arrived at dusk, hungry and footsore after walking all day the footsore shopperMore example sentences
- I was very footsore and could only go at a snail's pace.
- But if you're footsore, you can hop on a First York local bus and buy an off-peak day pass for under £2.
- Arron, under better circumstances, would have hesitated at the thought of yelling furiously at an attractive young stranger, but he was footsore, tired, and very, very confused.
More definitions of footsoreDefinition of footsore in:
- The US English dictionary