- Available to be rented: I do have a room for rentMore example sentences
- Landlords argue this would result in either fewer properties for rent, or higher rents at all levels of the rental market to offset the risk posed by troublesome tenants.
- Army and police guns go missing at intervals to be added to the stock of illegal weapons making the rounds - there is said to be a readily available supply of guns for rent.
- With cabins, unlike condos or houses for rent, there are packages that accommodate specific recreational activities.
More definitions of for rentDefinition of for rent in:
- The US English dictionary