- A cloth undress cap, usually with a peak, worn as part of a soldier’s uniform.More example sentences
- I've been loosed with a rifle and a uniform and a forage cap!
- The forage cap became the service cap, and the blouse became the pocketed service coat, worn with pegged breeches, leggings, and russet footwear.
- He reached into his jacket pocket and pulled out a blue forage cap, which he slouched down dramatically over his head right down to his eyes like he was showing me how he was really batman in disguise.
More definitions of forage capDefinition of forage cap in:
- The US English dictionary