- A large agricultural machine for harvesting forage crops.More example sentences
- The herbage was allowed to wilt for approximately 48 h and was then chopped with a forage harvester and conserved as previously described for Trial 1.
- Forage was clipped at a height of 50 cm once a day using a forage harvester.
- He said the car hit Mr Greenheld's tractor and forage harvester as the farmer was turning right out of a field at Yatts Farm.
More definitions of forage harvesterDefinition of forage harvester in:
- The US English dictionary