- The part of a person’s arm extending from the elbow to the wrist or the fingertips.More example sentences
- Then she lists exercises for the shoulders, upper arms, forearms, wrists and fingers.
- Your elbow should have a slightly wider angle, with your forearms and fingertips facing the side wall of the pool.
- Strong fingers, wrists and forearms will aid in this simple, yet necessary task.
- Prepare (someone) in advance for danger, attack, or another undesirable future event: within ourselves, we are forearmed against unpleasant possibilitiesMore example sentences
- I think it's a good thing because if you know you're forewarned, you're forearmed.
- Parents need to address this - realise that for a child, forewarned is forearmed.
- Being forearmed with this knowledge, is it so outlandish to conclude that a more advanced civilization from another celestial island has come to this one in the past as we plan to do in the future?