The part of a person’s arm extending from the elbow to the wrist or the fingertips.
- Then she lists exercises for the shoulders, upper arms, forearms, wrists and fingers.
- Your elbow should have a slightly wider angle, with your forearms and fingertips facing the side wall of the pool.
- Strong fingers, wrists and forearms will aid in this simple, yet necessary task.
Words that rhyme with forearmalarm, arm, Bairam, balm, barm, becalm, calm, charm, embalm, farm, Guam, harm, imam, ma'am, malm, Montcalm, Notre-Dame, palm, psalm, qualm, salaam, smarm
Prepare (someone) in advance for danger, attack, or another undesirable future event: within ourselves, we are forearmed against unpleasant possibilities
More example sentences
- I think it's a good thing because if you know you're forewarned, you're forearmed.
- Parents need to address this - realise that for a child, forewarned is forearmed.
- Being forearmed with this knowledge, is it so outlandish to conclude that a more advanced civilization from another celestial island has come to this one in the past as we plan to do in the future?
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.