- Just mentioned or stated; preceding: the foregoing analysis of the economic class structureMore example sentences
- The foregoing analyses adopt a comparative notion of reasonableness as a basic or primitive notion.
- The foregoing analysis of the historical and physical set-up of Kenya provides the background to the key challenges facing the country as it attempts to incorporate IT into its public school system.
- The foregoing analysis confirms what the parents of college-age children have known for some time: The real cost of higher education has risen well in excess of the rate at which real incomes have risen.
noun(the foregoing) [treated as singular or plural] Back to top
- The things just mentioned or stated.More example sentences
- As far as I can see, the foregoing constitutes the single most radical criticism of Islam available in the world.
- Proceeding from the foregoing, one may single out three strategically stable states of interstate military-political relations.
- People I have spoken to have found the foregoing hard to believe and communist policies have been mentioned more than once.