adjectiveUS Back to top
- Looking to the future; prudent or thrifty: his faculty for forehanded thought about problems to be resolved in the futureMore example sentences
- Nobody believed that the forehanded man was going to kill himself when he picked a spot under a big tree, permitted himself to be photographed digging his grave.
- As the U.S. Navy preaches to its officers: ‘Be forehanded.’
- It isn't surprising that Kaspersky offers most forehanded upgrades for their users because often Kaspersky Lab. is the first to report new malware.
More definitions of forehandedDefinition of forehanded in:
- The US English dictionary