- A government’s strategy in dealing with other nations: a scathing critic of US foreign policy [as modifier]: a foreign-policy crisisMore example sentences
- The President is busy with foreign-policy flare-ups and a vexing economy.
- The department is not involved directly because it is essentially a foreign-policy issue.
- Much remains to be done to refine our nation's rapid-deployment capability in support of foreign-policy objectives.
More definitions of foreign policyDefinition of foreign policy in:
- The US English dictionary