- another term for diplomatic service.More example sentences
- It is probably not coincidental that this was the one case where the protests of American officials in the foreign service were legitimated daily by sustained public and press activism outside Foggy Bottom.
- Because space was at a premium, knockdown furniture figures prominently in the gentleman officer's choice of furnishings while in the foreign service.
- The foreign service and the military, for example, rotate young officers, paying special attention to the ablest.
More definitions of foreign serviceDefinition of foreign service in:
- The US English dictionary