- Either of the front legs of a four-footed animal.More example sentences
- Males have a matt black coat, with white socks and a widening black stripe on the front of their forelegs.
- One female searched in various spots from 1050 to 1149 hrs before she began digging with the mandibles and forelegs.
- Near the end of the closure, most females at Presque Isle turned around and broke down the top and sides of the entrance with the forelegs and mandibles.
More definitions of forelegDefinition of foreleg in:
- The US English dictionary