- The application of medical knowledge to the investigation of crime, particularly in establishing the causes of injury or death.More example sentences
- The problem of determining the cause of sudden or accidental death is one of the most important functions of forensic medicine, the application of medical knowledge to the service of the law and the administration of justice.
- Without the reintroduction of formal training in forensic medicine for medical students these are problems that are going to continue increasing.
- The art of clinical forensic medicine is based on knowledge and experience.
More definitions of forensic medicineDefinition of forensic medicine in:
- The US English dictionary