- The part situated at the front of something; the foremost part: the forepart of the brainMore example sentences
- Executed like the voluted palmettes and tabletop inlays with incised details but no surface modeling, it represents the forepart of two winged lions with bull's horns flanking a voluted palmette.
- But much of the areas on which one would expect the horses' wings to appear - their shoulders and the foreparts of their torsos - is unfortunately lost and has been restored.
- Those strikes involved violent contact of the foreparts of the bird with foliage.
More definitions of forepartDefinition of forepart in:
- The US English dictionary