- The part of a shore between high- and low-water marks, or between the water and cultivated or developed land.More example sentences
- Public art will soon feature on the water tank on the foreshore at Bluff Point.
- Maori, European Pakeha, and all people who have the privilege to live in this land, see it as their right to be able to access, and have the benefit of going to, the beaches, foreshores, and coastline around New Zealand.
- The Maori Land Court has recognised that these lands and estates may include beaches and foreshores, and they seem to have a prima facie case… or at least they do if you think that there has been even one justified land claim under the Treaty.
More definitions of foreshoreDefinition of foreshore in:
- The US English dictionary