1The science or practice of planting, managing, and caring for forests.
- Support measures for forestry extend from planting to downstream processing.
- It almost requires a background in botany, forestry, or ecology to follow some of the passages.
- There he earned a Bachelor of Science in Fisheries Biology, and a minor in forestry.
1.1Country covered by forests.
- Starting at noon, the walkers took to the nine-mile trek through the local snow covered forestry.
- From the forest came the aura of flames, the roar of forestry engulfed in fire and the crackle of burning leaves.
- The mystery fire was sparked close to O'Keeffe's shop and it quickly spread to hundreds of acres of forestry in the area.
Words that rhyme with forestryagroforestry, floristry
For editors and proofreaders
Line breaks: for|est¦ry
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.