- 1The science or practice of planting, managing, and caring for forests.More example sentences
- Support measures for forestry extend from planting to downstream processing.
- It almost requires a background in botany, forestry, or ecology to follow some of the passages.
- There he earned a Bachelor of Science in Fisheries Biology, and a minor in forestry.
- 1.1Country covered by forests.More example sentences
- Starting at noon, the walkers took to the nine-mile trek through the local snow covered forestry.
- From the forest came the aura of flames, the roar of forestry engulfed in fire and the crackle of burning leaves.
- The mystery fire was sparked close to O'Keeffe's shop and it quickly spread to hundreds of acres of forestry in the area.