Definition of forgetful in English:
Apt or likely not to remember: I’m a bit forgetful these days she was soon forgetful of the time
More example sentences
- Now it is true that the public have increasingly short memories; unfortunately for the Tories those people who actually vote are not so forgetful.
- I got one of these for my grandmother last year, because she is blind and forgetful and had burned the bottom out of two teakettles.
- Of the £40 extra the forgetful taxpayer ends up with on his bill, about £29 is sheer profit for the council.
- Example sentences
- If they forgetfully don't, they risk not getting any points at all.
- Innovative ink technology won't dry out, even when markers are forgetfully left uncapped for three days.
- And so he behaves forgetfully and rudely, like those who forget to put the lid down or flush.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.
Most popular in the US
Most popular in Australia
Most popular in Malaysia
Most popular in Pakistan