- Apt or likely not to remember: I’m a bit forgetful these days she was soon forgetful of the timeMore example sentences
- Now it is true that the public have increasingly short memories; unfortunately for the Tories those people who actually vote are not so forgetful.
- I got one of these for my grandmother last year, because she is blind and forgetful and had burned the bottom out of two teakettles.
- Of the £40 extra the forgetful taxpayer ends up with on his bill, about £29 is sheer profit for the council.
- More example sentences
- If they forgetfully don't, they risk not getting any points at all.
- Innovative ink technology won't dry out, even when markers are forgetfully left uncapped for three days.
- And so he behaves forgetfully and rudely, like those who forget to put the lid down or flush.