Definition of forgivable in English:
Able to be forgiven or tolerated; excusable: the flaws are forgivable
More example sentences
- At a karaoke bar, bad singing is forgivable, even expected.
- It's unavoidable, understandable, and perfectly forgivable under the circumstances.
- We've made accommodations to the system and allowances for ourselves which is natural and forgivable.
- Example sentences
- The teacher, perhaps understandably but not really forgivably, was rushing through the material; no doubt to meet the targets identified in the syllabus.
- More likely, but even less forgivably, he is in fact being deliberately deceptive, intent on sowing division and hatred as he spreads waves of squid ink of deliberate obfuscation.
- Less forgivably, he often wants to run on about logical positivism.