Definition of forgivable in English:
Able to be forgiven or tolerated; excusable: the flaws are forgivable
More example sentences
- At a karaoke bar, bad singing is forgivable, even expected.
- It's unavoidable, understandable, and perfectly forgivable under the circumstances.
- We've made accommodations to the system and allowances for ourselves which is natural and forgivable.
- Example sentences
- The teacher, perhaps understandably but not really forgivably, was rushing through the material; no doubt to meet the targets identified in the syllabus.
- More likely, but even less forgivably, he is in fact being deliberately deceptive, intent on sowing division and hatred as he spreads waves of squid ink of deliberate obfuscation.
- Less forgivably, he often wants to run on about logical positivism.
What do you find interesting about this word or phrase?
Comments that don't adhere to our Community Guidelines may be moderated or removed.