noun (plural formas or formae /-miː/)Botany
- another term for form ( sense 3 of the noun).More example sentences
- Both of these formas are distinguished, based on Color Standard and Color Nomenclature.
- In formae alboflocca, cyanoflocca and luridea, the leaves may be coated with a waterproof organic film that is white, blue, or pink, respectively.
- The new term is a generalization of the concept of formae such that every approach connected to formae is also relevant to implicit formae.
More definitions of formaDefinition of forma in:
- The US English dictionary