- Make formulaic or predictable: their stage shows have become a little formularizedMore example sentences
- The constraints of a certain kind of commercial fiction have tended to formularize the field over the last 50 years.
- To complete the codification effort, it is useful to formularise the relationship between the governor and the head of state.
- Trying to formularize career growth is as big a mistake as any other overly simplified process.
More definitions of formularizeDefinition of formularize in:
- The US English dictionary