- 1 [mass noun] The action of creating or preparing something: the formulation of foreign policyMore example sentences
- Working Against Poverty is designed to assist groups specially in contributing to policy formulation on anti-poverty issues.
- In policy formulation, follow the concept of public servants reaching out to the people and not vice versa.
- Only the best-organized groups play an active role in the first phase of policy development, formulation.
- 1.1 [count noun] A particular expression of an idea, thought, or theory: compare this complex formulation with Bosch’s much more simplistic analysisMore example sentences
- The first aspect of Field's case is to rebut this charge, by providing nominalistic formulations of scientific theories.
- Within identity theory varying formulations have been developed, including those by Stryker and Burke.
- Again we can find no basis for this in quantum theory, where some formulations do not contain wave function collapse or even wave functions.
- 2A material or mixture prepared according to a formula: post-shave formulations which keep skin softMore example sentences
- Of course, these are most effective when prepared in a balanced formulation according to the constitution and symptoms of the patient.
- Our database did not contain diagnoses, dosage recommendations, or individually prepared drug formulations.
- Acid in the glyphosate formulation is what actually kills weeds.
More definitions of formulationDefinition of formulation in:
- The US English dictionary