- A ball struck so that it falls outside the lines drawn from home plate down to the first and third bases.More example sentences
- My dad caught a foul ball in the third inning, and my dad's friend later took my brother down to the Yankees' dugout and had the ball autographed by the team.
- With one out in the ninth and the strikeout total at 25, the next batter hit a high foul ball between first and home plate.
- White Sox hitters were consistently late on the fastball, hitting four foul balls in the inning.
More definitions of foul ballDefinition of foul ball in:
- The US English dictionary