- A problem caused by a stupid mistake: a computer system foul-up left bank customers with muddled statementsMore example sentences
- Because of hockey, no one remembers the epic transportation foul-ups at the 1980 Olympic Winter Games in Lake Placid.
- Afflicted by teacher absenteeism, administrative foul-ups that leave students with nowhere to attend class, and falling student performance, administration of the nation's schools is still a challenge.
- With his cynical estimate of a parliament costing £40m he ensured that the eventual bill was always going to look spendthrift, even without the foul-ups and extras that took its price to £431m.
More definitions of foul-upDefinition of foul-up in:
- The US English dictionary